Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum
We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com
You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
- Scurvy Dog
- Posts: 23
- Joined: September 7th, 2015, 3:17 pm
- Vessel Info: 1989 Carver 2757 Montego CDRH5049J889, 1974 Ericson E27, 1996 Avon - Sea Rider -SR6 (Rigid Hull Inflatable) and a Nordica 16.
- Location: Negaunee, Michigan
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 2 times
Can't find in any of my literature the weight of the boat, only displacement.
- Posts: 376
- Joined: February 10th, 2013, 7:13 am
- Vessel Info: 1998 Carver 310 Santego
- Has thanked: 72 times
- Been thanked: 53 times
1998 Carver 310 Santego
T-Merc 350 Mag MPI (300hp)
Port: Cedar Point Marina, Sandusky, Ohio
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests