Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum
We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com
You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
- Scurvy Dog
- Posts: 4
- Joined: June 27th, 2014, 7:54 pm
- Vessel Info: 2002 350 Mariner with 3.5 Volvo pentas. Lake Erie, Niagara River, Buffalo NY
- Posts: 376
- Joined: February 10th, 2013, 7:13 am
- Vessel Info: 1998 Carver 310 Santego
- Has thanked: 72 times
- Been thanked: 53 times
1998 Carver 310 Santego
T-Merc 350 Mag MPI (300hp)
Port: Cedar Point Marina, Sandusky, Ohio
- Deck Hand
- Posts: 56
- Joined: April 9th, 2013, 1:58 pm
- Vessel Info: 1998 Carver 350 Mariner Twin 454 Crusaders
- Location: Chatham, On.
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 3 times
- Posts: 267
- Joined: January 5th, 2016, 10:02 am
- Vessel Info: Carver 3227 Sedan Convertible
1986 - 260 Mercruisers - Kohler 5E
- Location: Lake Norman, NC
- Has thanked: 20 times
- Been thanked: 84 times
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=co ... r&_sacat=0
You can get the old ones recovered, but make sure the upholsterer uses marine grade materials! Sometimes it's less expensive to buy new ones than to get the old ones re-done. Good luck!
Past Commodore, Peninsula Yacht Club
Lake Norman, NC
Carver 3227 - "Splashy Lady"
Aquasport 222CCP - "Gone Fission"
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests