Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Where can I find the rubber "track" for the sliding windows

Anything related to the operation of your boat. Steering, Bilge Pumps, thru-hulls, bottom paint, etc.
User avatar

Topic author
Probably Knot
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Posts: 5
Joined: May 24th, 2013, 1:28 pm
Vessel Info: 1992 Carver 33 Aft Cabin
Been thanked: 1 time

Where can I find the rubber "track" for the sliding windows

Postby Probably Knot » September 14th, 2014, 6:05 pm

We have a 1992 350 Aft Cabin and need to replace the lower window track on the sliding windows in the salon and aft cabin. It looks like they were originally supplied by Taylor Made.

As always, if you're in Manteo NC, stop for a cocktail!


Rich, Diana & Sammi (the dog)

User avatar

Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Posts: 4
Joined: June 22nd, 2015, 7:05 am
Vessel Info: 1978 Voyager 33. Twin Crusader 270.
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Where can I find the rubber "track" for the sliding windows

Postby gdavis67 » September 29th, 2015, 1:06 pm

You can purchase this directly from Taylor Made. Taylormarine.com

Return to “General Repairs & Maintenance”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests